Are you looking for better breakfast options? Each of these recipes uses a different NaturesPlus protein powder: KetoLiving LCHF Vanilla, Organic Pea Protein and Vanilla SPIRU-TEIN. Make something different tomorrow morning!
Essential Keto Oatmeal
One of the best parts of keto oatmeal, besides the amazing nutritional value, is how easy it is to prepare. Hot or cold, freshly made or prepared ahead of time, you can’t go wrong with this simple recipe. And it can be customized to suit your taste: Berries, cinnamon, coconut cream or flakes, nuts, peanut butter, unsweetened chocolate and vanilla extract are all keto-friendly add-ins.
1 cup unsweetened coconut or nut milk (consider the carb count when choosing a milk)
1/2 cup hemp seeds
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 tbsp flax seed meal
1 scoop of KetoLiving LCHF Vanilla Shake (or Chocolate, if you like)
1. Mix all ingredients in a small pot until well combined.
2. Place over low heat and simmer until noatmeal reaches the desired thickness, stirring occasionally.
3. Pour into a small bowl and add your favorite toppings.
Pea Protein Omelet
Give your breakfast a boost with this delicious omelet supercharged with NaturesPlus Organic Pea Protein Powder and buckwheat, a gluten-free alternative to the standard variety. It’s the ultimate way to start your day with a hearty, filling meal.
1/2 tbsp organic olive oil
2 organic free-range eggs
1 scoop Organic Pea Protein Powder
1/2 tsp organic vegetable bouillon
2 tsp organic buckwheat flour
2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
4–5 diced Kalamata olives
4–5 diced cherry tomatoes
Salt and pepper
1. Place the olive oil in a frying pan over low heat.
2. While oil is heating, beat the eggs with the Pea Protein and vegetable bouillon. Add buckwheat flour, mixing continuously.
3. Pour mixture into frying pan and cook until eggs are set and firm. Carefully flip the omelet and cook the other side.
4. Place on a plate and garnish with cilantro, olives and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
Superfood Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
Enjoy this delicious, nutritious bowl at breakfast or any time of the day. Packed with protein from quinoa and NaturesPlus Vanilla SPIRU-TEIN, it’s a quick and easy way to fuel body and mind. Enjoy it hot or cold.
1/2 cup plain cooked quinoa
1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 scoop Vanilla SPIRU-TEIN powder
1/3 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
1 banana, sliced
1 tbsp peanut or almond butter
1 tsp cacao nibs
2. Add in blueberries, banana and peanut or almond butter. Sprinkle cacao nibs over the top.
3. Serve warm or cold. To heat, microwave to the desired temperature.
Like this article? You’ll love our weekly newsletter
sign up here!
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.