Maintain a healthy head of hair with these simple tips:
- Don’t overwash—twice a week is plenty, using lukewarm, not hot, water. And let your hair air-dry versus using a dryer.
- Add moisture in the form of coconut oil. Best way: rub it into your hair and wrap with a towel. Then enjoy a movie before washing it out.
- Use a satin pillowcase to avoid hair breakage.
- Massage your scalp regularly to encourage better blood flow to your hair’s roots.
- Eat a healthy diet (fresh produce, lean protein, whole grains—you know the drill) and supplement it with MSM, evening primrose oil, ginkgo and flax seed.
Like this article? You’ll love our weekly newsletter
sign up here!
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.