Maintain a healthy head of hair with these simple tips:
- Don’t overwash—twice a week is plenty, using lukewarm, not hot, water. And let your hair air-dry versus using a dryer.
- Add moisture in the form of coconut oil. Best way: rub it into your hair and wrap with a towel. Then enjoy a movie before washing it out.
- Use a satin pillowcase to avoid hair breakage.
- Massage your scalp regularly to encourage better blood flow to your hair’s roots.
- Eat a healthy diet (fresh produce, lean protein, whole grains—you know the drill) and supplement it with MSM, evening primrose oil, ginkgo and flax seed.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.