This is a fun project you can do right at home!?
1 cup of organic shea butter?
1/2 cup of coconut oil?
1/2 cup of almond oil
30 drops of essential oil of your choice?
- Combine the shea butter and coconut oil in a double boiler and heat until melted.?
- Allow to cool for 30-40 minutes. It should still be slightly warm and melted.?
- Add the almond oil and essential oils into the bowl.
- Place the bowl in the freezer for 20-30 minutes until fairly solid.
- Whip the solid mixture with your kitchen mixer for 5-8 minutes until it reaches the consistency of butter. Scrape the sides periodically with a spatula and continue whipping until it’s all mixed together.?
- Place it in a glass container or mason jar and enjoy!
Like this article? You’ll love our weekly newsletter
sign up here!
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.