Want to whip up something wonderful for Dad this Father’s Day? The recipes below are both delicious and low in carbs, thanks to KetoLiving LCHF Chocolate Shake powder.
Keto Chocolate Covered Bacon
Can you think of any two better flavors in the world than bacon and chocolate? This recipe lets you marry these two great tastes together for a treat that's keto-friendly awesome.
1 package uncured, thick-cut bacon
2 oz unsweetened chocolate baking bar
1/2 tsp coconut oil
1 1/2 tbsp KetoLiving Chocolate powder
1–2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder (optional)
1. Heat oven to 400°. Cut bacon strips in half; place strips on a cooling rack that fits inside a baking sheet. Bake for 15–20 minutes, depending on how thick your bacon is and how crispy you like it.
2. As strips cool, melt chocolate and coconut oil together until the mixture mostly liquid, but still thick. Stir in KetoLiving Chocolate. (For extra-dark chocolate, stir in the unsweetened cocoa powder; this may give the chocolate dip a slightly grainy texture.)
3. Dip bacon strips into chocolate and place on a plate or baking sheet lined with parchment or wax paper. Let cool in fridge for at least 15 minutes. For extra thick chocolate, dip bacon a second time and let cool again.
Keto Cincinnati Chili
All-meat chili is a keto diet standby for days when you want to put together an easy meal that can simmer away while you're busy elsewhere.
1 1/2 lb ground beef
2 tbsp garlic, minced
1/2 medium onion, chopped
2 cups beef/chicken stock
1 1/2 cups tomato sauce
6 tbsp KetoLiving Chocolate powder
3 tbsp chili powder
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1 tsp cinnamon
salt and pepper, to taste
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or grated parmesan cheese
1. In a large, wide pot, brown the beef. About halfway through, stir in the garlic and onion.
2. Once the beef is browned, add the rest of the ingredients except for the cheese. Simmer, uncovered, for 2–3 hours until thickened to your desired consistency.
3. Place some chili in each plate and garnish with some of the cheese. Serve as is or over zucchini noodles.
Keto Chocolate Donuts
Here’s a keto-approved donut for Dad to dunk in his morning coffee.
Coconut oil for greasing the pan
2 cups super-fine almond flour
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup KetoLiving Chocolate powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 tbsp coconut oil or butter, melted
2 large eggs
1/4 cup water
Like this article? You’ll love our weekly newsletter
sign up here!
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.